Technifai Vendor Portal Overview
Technifai provides Integration with the following E-commerce Platform.
- OpenCart Technifai Integration
- Magento Technifai Integration
- Shopify Technifai Integration
- WooCommerce Technifai Integration
- BigCommerce Technifai Integration
The Overview on Technifai Vendor Portal may go through the following cases.
- Categories mapping
- Options Mapping
- Diagnose Report
- Products View
- Orders View
After the Integration of your Store with Technifai, Login to your Technifai Dashboard.
Click on Setting->Category Mapping on the left menu tab.
All your Store categories will render on your dashboard.
Map your Store Categories with Technifai Categories by searching the name of your category on the Techinfai Category drop-down menu.
Select the Technifai Category with respect to your store.
After mapping the categories, click on the Save Categories on the top center of the page.
Click on Setting->Option Mapping on the left menu tab.
All the options of your stores will render on your Dashboard.
Select the Technifai Size option from the Product Options Mapping and Click on the Update button.
Map the Size Option values from the Product Options Value Mapping and Click Update.
By using this way you can easily map your options with Technifai Options.
Click on Setting->Diagnose Report on the left menu tab.
List of Products identity will render on your Dashboard.
- Approved Product will view the Products which are approved by the system
- Error Products will view those products which contain incorrect information in them.
- Warning Products will view those products which contains issue like Categories of products not mapped, a product having quantity is negative.
- Disabled Products will view those products which are disabled on the Merchant website.
- Total Products will show total numbers of products of the Merchant.
Click on view button all the products of above mention identity will be rendered.
Click on Products on the left menu tab.
All the products of Merchant which are migrated on Technifai will be rendered on the Dashboard.
Click on View, Product details with SKU and Varients will be rendered.
Click on Orders on the left menu tab.
All the Orders which come from different Marketplace will be rendered on the Dashboard.
- Affiliate Name shows the name of the Marketplace.
- Affiliate Order ID show the Marketplace Order Id
- Store Order ID show the Order which is created in the Merchant Website
- Amount show the total Order Amount is PKR
- Date shows the Order create Date.
- Status shows the Current Order Status of the order from the Merchant Website. When the Merchant Change the order status from Website it will also be displayed here.
- Product shows the products Details present in the Order.
- View Order show the Order Details.